Video Experiments - GoProHD + Processing, AE CS5

Prior to focus on deep programing with Processing and Openframeworks. I needed to do some basic experiments using processed video. Nothing live at the moment but in order to prepare the final version of my project which will be experienced live by the user, I had to focus on these experiments.
Thanks to my (beloved) GoPro HD camera and Processing and After Effect to process the videos, I try a wide panel of effect to distor scale, space, time, shape,... The results are often quite bad, sometimes amazing but alway interesting for the development of the project.
Everything has to be seen in video (of course..) but I still have some screenshot below.
(Apart from these experiments I did some realtime slitscanning using Processing, working like a kind of digital carbon copy of a real scanner).




No Response to "Video Experiments - GoProHD + Processing, AE CS5"

Post a Comment